Bans: BDO

This forum is for any general discussions related to Hook64.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

Cornelius

Bans: BDO

Postby Cornelius » 8:15 pm, Fri Jun 08, 2018

Has anyone experienced any bans using this so far?

If so, what setting were you using?

Pluttotiki

Re: Bans: BDO

Postby Pluttotiki » 10:37 pm, Tue Jun 12, 2018

ya i got... using only hook64

i was really careful this few last weeks since hystira thing become a thing - tho i never been grinding there cuz its another hack public one that has no cd on it or fast animation thing (same result) ...
so anyway i talk to one of the dev that are into bdo hacking since launch and he said that another friend of him that didn't play 4 month got banned as well.

how it is possible? cuz they probbly have a flag speed hack detection and then a manually gm check should be made before the ban is made in that wave.

so you can be flag months ago and if you stoped or not catch while been checked (?no confirm?) then you go back into the loop until they check you again? or just crose you from the list until the auto flag detection writes u down... probably something around there .

i would recomand only using attack speed and also not in great change.

i was playing really safe going 220% (22 on hook) in all my horses (which most are t6-7) and used 15-19 no more attack speed.
movement speed i took till 9 ssometimes 11 for grinding better - which i think there i failed and got clearly made my get banned...

lost great account soft cap with 500gs after 10months playing it.
fun while it lasted - now i semi play on gamez,
and i ask @sorien why not support it as well? the security of this server is lame !! and its same as NA/EU just a patch or 2 before.

Nw0rd

Postby Nw0rd » 2:21 am, Mon Jul 30, 2018

I guess that all depends on how the code is running. If it's bypassing the Client side detection we're good. If they implement a server side detection we're fucked.

Sorien
Developer

Postby Sorien » 4:59 am, Mon Jul 30, 2018

Yea, client detection is bypassed. It's impossible for me to see if they have server detection unless they add position rollbacks and stuff.

Return to “General”