Petition to Listen To Law

This forum is for suggestions and polls for Magestorm.

Moderators: Developers, Moderators

Listen to Law?

Yes
No votes
Definitely
No votes
Of Course
No votes
No other Way
No votes
Yes
No votes
No way
100%

Total votes: 3

Law

Petition to Listen To Law

Postby Law » 4:31 am, Tue Apr 18, 2017

Reality is, Law is the smartest an the handsomest and the Greatest. We should just listen to him. Agree?

Law

Re: Petition to Listen To Law

Postby Law » 12:17 am, Wed May 03, 2017

What the hell? I posted this while drunk as fuck and as a joke. I then also deleted it.

It also had no "No" option, to make it obvious it was a joke.

So Sorien re-created it from the grave, changed it, to make me look bad or something? At least keep it the same to make the joke obvious instead of try to paint me as a "narcissist" that I am not.

Or are you just trying to take something light hearted and fun and turn it into something mean? You're an asshole, Sorien. Go fuck yourself.

Sorien
Developer

Postby Sorien » 5:14 pm, Thu May 04, 2017

lol.. I just undeleted your post and added a "No way" option. Your original post didn't have a "No" option.

Not sure how that's mean or makes me an asshole.

Law

Postby Law » 2:47 pm, Thu May 11, 2017

Sorien wrote:lol.. I just undeleted your post and added a "No way" option. Your original post didn't have a "No" option.

Not sure how that's mean or makes me an asshole.
Because it's basically a tally saying "how many people dislike Law?"

Because you undeleted something I said and then changed it. The fact that there is no "No" is the ENTIRE JOKE. "Oh haha there's no option for no that's funny." It was supposed to be funny, and highlight even though I feel strongly about balance I still want to be your friend.

But you turned it into a way to see how many people dislike me for everyone to see and participate in. You turned it into a vote "You guys like Law? Y/N?" And you did all this without my consent. So in conclusion, go fuck yourself.

Slick

Postby Slick » 7:29 pm, Thu May 11, 2017

you havent done anything for anyone to dislike you... you think your forum posts on game balance is worthy of your dislike? sorry, no ;p although your ideas on the old forums were much better :) oh wait - those had nothing to do with game balance

Return to “Suggestions & Polls”