TOSBotThis is a script made with the example code provided by Sorien and improved by NWR(me) and TheReturn.
Current Version: 1.4
- Auto attack any monster or only the ones you selected
- Automatic loot everything or only what you choose
- Use chosen potion based on your relative HP/SP
- Rotate your skills during attack
- Waypoint walker - You can set a path for the bot to go through
- Refill your potions
- AutoBuff - Use your selected buffs once your buff is over
- Automatic Sells your loot once you are full - based on your configuration
- AntiStuck implemented for looting and monsters
- Download the Script in the attachments.
- Extract it into your Hook64 folder.
- [OPTIONAL]Read the Read-me files inside Docs\TOSBot\
- Open TOSBot.lua ->Hook64\Scripts\TOSBot.lua with any text editor
- Edit the configs to match your desires and save
- Open Hook64 and start TOS
- Once you are inside the map you want to start botting, use Ctrl+Insert to insert a waypoint position
- Do step 7 how many times you want. Note: to run the bot properly it's recommended to set at least 3 waypoint positions.
- Press Home and be happy!
Ctrl+Insert = Add waypoint position.
Ctrl+Delete = Delete last waypoint pos added.
Home = Start the script.
End = Stop the script.
Note to leechers/leakers/stealers: Be careful! If I see this posted anywhere else, I'll call SorienMyth to rape you.